Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SONA? wat da?!

For me, the last SONA of PGMA was the most intriguing SONA of her ever. For that, I daresay, that it is the most nonsense SONA, because I think PGMA only used it to clean, beautify her name (also her administration) and to insult all her "bad" critics, like what CBCP have commented. In my own viewpoint, I think that all stuffs that PGMA have reported to the public were all untrue, maybe true but it's not enough. I was so happy when Minnie Monsod said that she was shocked when PGMA stated that people who says that they're poor decreased. "Baka patay na!," said my classmate Jo Matias. I also noticed that PGMA did not explicitly assert that she will end her term this 2010. Yes, she stated that she never desired to extend her leadership but it's not clear. Another thing, many analysts testified that PGMA's statement about our debts became higher not lower. They said that actually it increased to trillion something. Although, I know that PGMA have helped the Philippine's economy to rise but it's not enough. Let's now focus on education here on our country. PGMA proudly affirmed that she was once a teacher but I consider her crazy because what she have stated that she built schools, acquired more teachers were all nothing, I mean it's not enough! Why did she not state the true condition of education in the country that she handles, the books which are full-of-errors, the need of tables, chairs. And the scholarships that she boasted were only limited (extremely limited) learners benefited. At her SONA, she told her meeting with Barack Obama and I think is not relevant already because it's not happening yet, and still, we did not benefit (we'll see). As I speak here, obviously, my tone is that I don't like PGMA, but sometimes (yes, sometimes) I admire (a little admiration ONLY!) her too. I admired her deed when she helped the Bangkang Papel Boys, the Anak ng Payatas children. But it's not enough, they are only three and many learners also need her help. As I've said earlier, the late SONA was the most intriguing one. In Twitter, on that day, SONA, PGMA, GMA, were on top topics on the said website. Also, you can see people asks what is SONA? who is that? and many more. Also in Twitter, you can see the big, influential comments of some big personalities, i can call it "bwelta", like ex-president Joseph Estrada, senators Pia Cayetano, and most especially, Mar Roxas. But before I end this thing, I just want to suggest (even though "they" can't see this, whatever) to the forthcoming presidents, to use more of Tagalog language because many people can't seem to understand what he/she is saying. Thanks to media that there are somewhat Tagalog "subtitle" (not a dialogue, just the gist of what PGMA is saying) beneath the screen, but how about the persons who can't read, I dunno. Well, this is just my "little" opinion to PGMA's last SONA, SALAMAT KONGRESO, joke only, god bless everyone! :]
--REN

No comments:

Post a Comment